This is an update on the new coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
We assure you that health and safety of our costumers and of our community remains our top priority.
As the new coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a great global impact, we feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we take in order to keep our costumers and the local community safe and healthy.
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our costumers and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the National Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the Hellenic Ministry of Health, as well as additional government agencies and European health care agencies.
We also remind that the recommended daily actions that ALL of us MUST take EVERYWHERE in order to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses are the following:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Discard tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home when sick.
- Clean and disinfect regularly-touched objects and surfaces.
We are in line with the recommendations of the General Secretarial of the Hellenic Civil Protection agency, and the Hellenic Organization of Public Health (E.O.D.Y.).
Based on the guidance we receive and our general state of readiness, we are confident our vehicles will continue to be safe and always ready to serve our costumers.
We value each costumer that is going to honor us with a visit to our destination.