• Drivers age Minimum 21 years old (with min 1 year driver’s license) for car rental and 18 years old for scooter rental.
• Drivers license A valid driving license held at least one year is required.
• Payment In cash.
• Fuel Must be paid by the renter.
• Ferrying the car or scooter It is only permitted upon request.
Insurance & coverages
• Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Collision damage waiver generally covers the following:
– Damage to third party property
– Accidents where you’re not at fault, as long as they believe the third party insurer will pay.
• Theft protection
• Fire protection
• Unlimited Mileage
• VAT & Local Taxes
• Free delivery to any location on the island
• Immediate Car Replacement subject to availability
• Free Cancellation 14 days before rental
Moto LEROS may ask you to make a deposit in advance to reserve a car. You will receive an email with bank account details shortly. In case you would like to cancel your reservation for your own reasons please do so at least 14 days before the rental
a) via email to: email@example.com
b) via calling the help desk to: 0030 + 2247022247
The costumer can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The costumer will be charged the total price of the rental if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
Privacy of Personal Data:
Our store and site is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy of your online connection. Our store does not sell, rent, or otherwise grant personal information submitted by visitors to our site to any third party. By personal information, we mean the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Our store requests the completion of the above items for the following reasons:
• Name: Your name is required to make the reservation.
• Phone Number: Your telephone number is essential for us to contact you for the best booking service experience.
• Email: Your email is necessary so we can confirm the reservation.
• Address – Your address with country is necessary because in the event of a violation of the law, the company is obligated to send you the original document of violation.
This information will not be used for unintended communication.
Please note Moto LEROS may contact you in case a modification must be made on your order.